- Dates: February 20, 2020 - March 6, 2020
- Game: Mobile Legends
- Organizer: Gamers Hub Middle East
- Type: Online Tournament
- Total Prize pool: AED 2,500
Registration for this tournament is now closed!
The official language of this section is English.
Gamers Hub Middle Game Admins has the right to decide outside or even against the rulebook in special cases to guarantee fairplay.
GAME RULES AND MECHANICS
- Team Captains are responsible for reading tournament rules and procedures and inform his teammates.
- Team Captains are responsible to gather their own members prior to the start of the match.
- Team Captains must fill out the registration form with squad name and details.
- Please make sure all information is correct.
- Players or teams that provide any false information will be disqualified from the tournament.
- A team MUST have 5 members, including the captain.
- Teams must be from actual squads in-game/
- Teams are allowed to have 2 substitutes
- Team Captains, must make sure you have enough space on your friends list before matches so that you can add the opposing squad’s captain and/or the GHME game admins to coordinate the match.
- Team Captains are responsible in finalizing all details regarding their team and players’ information before submitting their registration.
- Any changes after the registration has been submitted will NOT ACCEPTED.
- Smurf accounts are not allowed, Only registered IGNs are allowed to be used to play (failure to follow will result in disqualification)
- Accounts that are registered MUST be the accounts used during the tournament.
- Teams are prohibited to replace any of the registered players including the substitute players) throughout the tournament.
- Players are not allowed to join more than 1 team.
- By registering, Teams acknowledge that all usage of photos, videos, and any form ofrecording during the tournament have been given legal consent by the players for media and marketing purposes.
- Teams are permitted 1 team name tag infront of each player’s Hero Name.
- Team name tags must not exceed 4 characters.
- DISCORD shall be used as the official communication for this tournament.
- Captains must register their Discord Tags aswell so admins may contact players prior to the start of matches.
- Team captains are expected to have Discord installed on their mobile device or have access to it on other devices.
(Additional) ADDING PLAYERS: Team Captains must instruct their teammates (including team captains) to add their assigned enemy team at least 4 hours before the scheduled match.
- The game will be in Draft Custom Mode – 5v5
- ONLY GHME Tournament Organizers are allowed to spectate.
- Teams will be given a 10 minute grace period. If one team is still not present after the grace period, the opposing team will automatically be considered the winner.
- Both teams/squad should be present 10 minutes before the game.
- No check pings, if you want to have CP’s negotiate with your opponents.
- One remake per squad for the whole match if:
1) Teammate is AFK or disconnected during picking of heroes. Team leader should inform the organizers who are spectating the game,
2) Same banned and picked heroes for the rest of the player.
3) In the case of server crash.
- A maximum of 1 / 2 spectators per game
- Teams / Squads are responsible for their own technical issues.
- Matches will not be rescheduled because of technical issues.
- Pause Game will be allowed (1 for each team), 2 minutes consumable for both teams, but cannot be used for strategic purposes.
- Must inform the organizers about the reason why pause is needed.
- Disqualification would be 5 minutes after starting the game if NOT ALL players are complete in a team.
- Players are expected to conduct themselves with sportsmanship and in a reasonable manner, to any and all parties involved in this tournament
- Players will refrain from using any vulgar language. This includes during in-game.
- Players are expected to compete in a professional manner.
- Throwing a match, or showing lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct and will result in forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.
- GHME game admins has the right to apply penalties, disqualify and dismiss any registered player/teams from the tournament, at any stage of the tournament, for any reason, with no prior warning to the players/
Every player is expected to treat one another with respect; therefore, players proven of misconduct will be automatically be disqualified and banned from the tournament.
- Deliberate Disconnection: Deliberately disconnecting for improper or unclear reasons.
- Cheating: Using any kind of device or program to cheat, or using any resembling means to cheat. (Eg: Devices or gestures to signal etc.)
- Profane and Hostile Speech: Team members shall not use obscene, offensive, vulgar, rude, threatening, abusive, libelous or defamatory language to attack or offend others.
- Account sharing will be considered as cheating, any player found doing so will be disqualified along with the team.
- STRICTLY NO EMULATORS!
- By registering to this tournament, players fully accept all terms, conditions, rules and regulations stated, in its entirety.
- Admin may over rule all rules based on the situation. Admin decision is final after the appeal process.
- Gamers Hub Middle East reserves the right to disqualify / remove incomplete registrations.
If you need help or wish to contact an admin, we are on Discord. Please be brief and straight to the point when asking. Follow our guidelines:
- Use complete sentences.
- Short and brief.
- Before submitting help, please make sure to include a subject with related information.